Sunday, February 14, 2010

So much has happened. And I've been busy!


Well, I don't have much time to type much because we're still in Indianapolis and dog showing. I'm sure many of you want more details about this thing called "my engagement". It's still rather surreal, but very exciting!

I will post a longer blog either later tonight once we get to Ohio or tomorrow morning once I'm at home with 5 Scotties and the Gman while Rod is off at work.

Short story is... I'm engaged!



The Scotties and the Bouvier are having a blast playing non-stop in the hotel room.

We had judge changes Thursday and Friday which wasn't what we wanted, but the massive east coast blizzard kept some judges away. Garrison's shown well the last 2 days but was VERY squirrely the first day. We were empty handed the first two days and were "Best Opposite Sex" yesterday. Today is another day. A different dog show. We'll see how things go today.

We have to load up and get out of our hotel this morning before going to the show grounds, so I promise to share a lot more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment